There’s a good reason why many BusinessMAP users love www.MapBusinessOnline.com – both applications were developed by the same group of core developers. That’s right. BusinessMAP was designed, developed and originally published by Chrona Software in 1995. It quickly became the standard desktop business mapping tool for tens of thousands of satisfied business mapping users, and competed directly with Microsoft MapPoint.
In 1995 Chrona was transferred to Esri who renamed the product BusinessMAP and managed the software releases through Software Technologies until BusinessMAP was discontinued in 2009. In 2010 SpatialTEQ Inc, Software Technologies’ US division released MapBusinessOnline.com a web-based Cloud service designed specifically to address the business mapping requirements of the general business user in the USA, Canada, and the UK.
Today, more and more BusinessMAP and MapPoint users are turning to Map Business Online to visualize their business data against a compelling and accurate map of the world. www.MapBusinessOnline.com provides:
- Unsurpassed business map visualizations – customer maps, retail maps, prospect maps, and more
- The best sales territory mapping tools available – create & manage your territories by zip code, county, city, Census tract, state, or MSA
- Conduct periodic sales reporting using maps – show sales progress against goals by administrative district or by sales territory
- Symbolize and color code your business data
- Color code zip codes, county, city or state
- Fire up your business maps using heat map views
- Access an expanded list of US Census based demographic data categories: age, employment, ethnicity, gender, households, housing units, income, industries, occupation, population, and more
- Productivity enhancing sales planning tools like radius searches, drive time analysis, and optimized route planning
- Share business map views with static maps files, interactive web map URLS, or through large format prints
- Extensive market analysis tools enabling concentric circle analysis, dataset to dataset comparisons, and competitor analysis tools
- Enhance your strategic planning with powerful business maps describing sales growth, competitor locations, and sales projections by region
- Easy-to-use zip code maps – search by radius, polygon or drive time. Generate and export zip code lists
- Radius maps – find all the zip codes within X miles or query imported datasets by circles
- NEW! Multi-user account management – allow other annual subscribers to edit your maps and imported data layers
- NEW! Create map templates that improve your particular business work flows
- Cloud services enable map access from anywhere – Just log in!
- Support QuickBooks, Act!, and Salesforce.com users
- Outstanding help documentation and technical support by email, phone, YouTube video or web demo
No other Web-based business mapping service provides this level of functionality at such affordable prices. Our territory mapping tools are the second to none. Sign up for our 1-Month FREE trial today!
Get Started With Map Business Online Risk-Free
Register online for 1-month FREE trial