In the era of “big data,” the most powerful features of business mapping software are data visualization capabilities. For almost two decades, Map Business Online has provided innovative data mapping software for companies of all sizes, and across a broad range of industries. Our mapping solutions will help you easily import your business data - whether it’s from an Excel spreadsheet or a CRM system such as Oracle, ACT! or Salesforce - onto a map of your target area of interest.
Watch as your data comes alive. You can view your customers, prospects, dealers and competitors against a background of up-to-date maps. By taking advantage of our data mapping and geospatial capabilities, you can take your business intelligence to another level. Whether you intend to circulate data within your sales team or share information with customers and clients, many businesses find it challenging to analyze, organize and distribute large amounts of data. At Map Business Online, our business mapping software allows you to import large volumes of information, display against an accurate map and share views with your staff.
You can start by constructing business data maps to illustrate nearly any aspect of your business, and from any perspective. Use maps to group your distributors by state or for the entire nation. For more clarity and insights, you can also label this data with product information, sales results, or contact information.
Some of our other features that will enhance your business mapping and data visualization include the ability to:
- Import business data for display by street address, city name, ZIP code, postal code or latitude and longitude - in the US, UK and Canada. Worldwide support is coming soon.
- Map up to 100,000 locations per map at one time.
- Easily import customer data from text files, CSV files, database files, or Microsoft® Excel spreadsheets.
- Plot and visualize data from a variety of accounting systems and contact management solutions including Microsoft Dynamics® CRM, Sage ACT!, and Intuit QuickBooks.
- Use a variety of map symbols to identify critical business data or add your own symbols.
- Build data maps that show population, income trends and other trends.
- Create radius maps to provide geographic search capabilities for your business data.
- Share maps through Map Business Online interactive webmap sharing, image sharing or print.
Whether you’re mapping 10 locations or 100,000, our data mapping and data visualization software will help you find trends and expose geographic patterns. We make it easy to grasp concepts and make better-informed decisions.
Start using Map Business Online with 1-month no-obligations FREE trial