Business mapping software users often communicate with maps. And sometimes a really big printable map communicates the big picture most effectively. Map Business Online includes the ability to save your map view in a PDF format to print large format wall maps.
Typical uses of large format wall maps are call center environments that want to show field sales rep locations or sales activity across the USA; public safety emergency processes like missing persons search results or emergency resource locations; or natural resource planning operations describing energy resources over a large area.
Map Business Online business mapping software provides a flexible method of saving your large map view to a PDF. Choose between a what-you-see-is-what-you-get print preview or a print based on a hand drawn rectangle preview. Either way, you can easily establish just the right perspective for your target map area before you commit to a plotter print.
Take your finished PDF file to a graphics specialist, your plotter department or a FedEx Office shop to get your final map for hanging.
Print large format maps. Export large printable maps in Adobe® PDF format. No need for expensive equipment. Print large maps on multiple pages with your home or office printer. Print compelling wall maps up to 5 feet x 5 feet in size.
- Create business maps using your imported business data, Census demographic data, or 3rd party business data.
- Symbolize and color-code your map data as required.
- Choose the zoom level that sets the appropriate level of details for printed map.
- Choose the map size that establishes a bounding regional rectangle in portrait or landscape print view and includes your target business data.
- Choose “Save Map as PDF” print option. Select from paper preferences, adjust margins, and choose plotter or multi-page printing options.
Print Large Format Maps to show Customers, Sales Progress, Market areas, or Territory Assignments.
Start using Map Business Online with 1-month no-obligations FREE trial