Business maps are used to efficiently communicate information about business objectives, sales results, or about customer related activity. Map Business Online provides tools that enable effective and fast communication of the maps you create. Map sharing tools include saved image files (PNG & JPEG), printed maps, and URL Map Sharing. You create custom maps of your business and share them with your constituents.
Accurate business maps are critical to public safety organizations for sharing map views of critical resources like fire stations, police headquarters, hospitals, and emergency clinics. During public emergencies maps can quickly communicate where emergency shelters are located and the best routes to get there. Rescuers and search teams create maps to update managers and the public on search progress.
Make custom map images to enhance business presentations and engage your audience. Create PowerPoint presentation maps. Save map views in JPEG, PNG or PDF formats. Use Web map sharing tools within Map Business Online. Email, print, or embed map files in presentations. Save as PDF to print large wall maps.
MBO presentation maps benefits:
- A variety of map symbolization options to highlight the elements of your business data most important to presentation audiences.
- Label and callout flexibility to make sure your business data has the perfect description for your presentation.
- Callout/text box placement options and the ability to add free form notes.
- Flexible territory management tools with a variety of color-coding options. Color by ZIP code, county, or state.
- Quick export of maps for PowerPoint presentations.
- Presentation map sharing options include standard image formats, interactive map sharing, URL embedding, and PDF format for large format printing.
Use Map Graphics for Business Presentations, Community Projects, and Sales Plan Presentation.
Start using Map Business Online with 1-month no-obligations FREE trial