Print current map view
This article describes how to print map that you see on your screen.
Related article: Fix Printing map problem with Google Chrome
Related article: Print large map
- Click “Printer” icon on Map Business Online toolbar to start Print map wizard.
- In dialog that appears select “Print current map view” option and click Next button.
- Map Business Online starts rendering map for printing. It renders map at 300 dpi or similar resolution except base streets map which is output at screen resolution.
- Once map is ready for printing you can enter map title. Click Print button.
- System Print dialog appears similar to one on picture below. Select printer paper and its orientation inside Print dialog. Click OK (or whatever action button as it may depend on platform) to finally send map to printer.