Show charts for dataset locations
- To color code data with charts click ‘Color coding with charts’ on the toolbar.
- If you have plotted more than one data file on the map, select data to color code and click ‘Next’ button. Otherwise just skip this step.
- On the Define color coding page make following settings:
- Select desired chart type pie or bar chart;
- Select data columns containing desired data, for example, sales per product;
- Select color for each pie or bar on chart;
- Select minimum and maximum size of pie chart, or size of bar chart.
As you change the settings you can see chart samples on the page changing.
Click ‘Preview’ button to see the changes on the map without closing this page.
Click ‘Done’ to close the page and return to the map.
- Here is the map you may get.