Plot data from Intuit QuickBooks Online
In order to use Intuit QuickBooks Online data in Map Business Online the data must
be exported into Microsoft Excel file. Note that this export option is only available
in QuickBooks Online Plus.
Follow the steps below to plot your data from Intuit QuickBooks Online:
- Launch Internet browser and start Intuit QuickBooks Online.
- Click ‘Reports’ and the ‘Reports list’ on QuickBooks Online page.
- Select the report you need if it exists or create new report otherwise.
- Click to open report in QuickBooks.
Report must contain address information (Billing Address, Billing City, Billing
State, Billing Zip, Billing Country) to be plotted and customer or vendor name for
labels on the map. To change set of columns within report click ‘Customize...’ and
then click ‘Change Columns...’ in the ‘Rows/Columns’ area. Finally select required
If you want to create color coded maps with sales data you will need to create more
than one report and then combine them into one Excel file.
If report contains the data you want, click ‘Excel...’ to export data it into Excel
file. Specify file name in Save file dialog.
- Follow instructions on how to Plot data from Microsoft® Excel
using Excel file you have just saved.