Define New Markets with RealDatasets
Sales and marketing professionals who desire fast and easy analysis of existing and new markets need look no further than RealDatasets as visualized from within a Map Business Online map. MBO & RealDatasets offer instant visualizations of opportunities across major industries based on NAICS industry data, geographic extent and demographic make-up.
- RealDatasets are industry focused business datasets, edited and compiled by data experts.
- RealDatasets are designed for use in business mapping programs like Map Business Online
RealDatasets Geodata – Business and Industry Data for Map Visualizations & Planning
Solve business challenges by using Map Business Online combined with RealDatasets:
- Identify The Total Addressable Market – Leverage 1,000 industry sector NAICS data layers
- Calculate Market Share – Compare existing prospects and customers against NAICS business count by ZIP code
- Marketing Campaign Targeting by Location – Focus Ad Words or direct mail marketing campaigns on the market areas with the most potential by geographic area of interest
- Design Sales Territories – Combined analysis of existing customers and market potential drives the design or adjustment of sales territory boundaries and assignments
- Infrastructure Analytics – Access travel industry data points such as airports, car rental locations, gas stations, electric car charging stations, and hotels and conduct market analysis
- Proximity & Distance Analysis - Optimize logistics for sales team presence, sales channel locations, outlets, office locations, support and warehouse locations. Optimize operations to cover areas with highest growth potential
- Competitive / Complimentary Analytics - Identify competitive locations and estimate competitive market share. Locate complementary locations (e.g. proximity to a Starbucks location), to identify areas for future growth
- Indexing of Market Potential & Sales Performance Leverage all data points and create two running indexes for each ZIP code: Market Potential and Sales Performance. Create new business in areas with high potential. Protect existing business in areas with high sales performance.
Define the addressable market potential before you commit resources and time.
Access business datasets by NAICS industry sector or by business name, then symbolize and color code your data points to emphasize employee count, establishment counts, or other key market indicators. Identify ZIP codes or regions that reflect your best target market potential. Define your markets before committing resources.
MBO offers up to 100,000 location records per map supporting thorough analysis of your best potential markets. RealDatasets.com provides instant geographic market data used to identify a market potential, to create sales territories, to target marketing campaigns, and to improve everyday sales productivity.
Explore the RealDatasets data catalog
How to use RealDatasets market data in Map Business Online
Contact us for non-standard requests
RealDatasets is designed to support Salesforce.com clients. See RealZips app for Salesforce.com. Supplement your CRM, mapping application or other business intelligence tools with RealDatasets.
Selected Map Business Online features See more features
Build fast map visualizations of your business data
Map business data
from various sources by street address, city name, ZIP code, or latitude and longitude. Plot 100,000 or more locations on a map at once. All you need to start is a spreadsheet with business data.
Design and visualize sales territories
Use our sales territory mapping software
to create sales territories by ZIP code, county, or state. Aggregate demographics and sales data by territory. Search business data inside sales territories. Highlight territory overlap.
Perform Market Analysis for multiple sites
Search data for multiple locations. Generate market area profiles. Find nearest store or pick up location. Calculate distances to multiple locations
. Aggregate demographic data and populate data records with geography names.
Visualize business data on map with various symbols
Assign specific symbols, colors, and sizes to your data points on map. Choose from a wide variety of symbols or create your own. Visually define customers and prospects across multiple locations
using symbols color coding.
Emphasize customers density with heat maps
Highlight market areas that generate more business. Visually compare map areas for business potential. Select from a variety of heat map colors and options.
Color code maps by ZIP code, county, or state
Import business data by ZIP code to show it geographically. Create colorful maps
for business analysis that connect real Census
data to locations on the ground.
Illustrate business data on map with charts
Graphically depict your business data on a map using pie or bar charts
. Use charts to show sales by product, invoices due vs. paid, products ordered vs. shipped, and sales by customer demographics.
Print large format map views
Print large maps
to use in presentations and project plans. Save maps as PDF files to print as large as 60” x 60” customer maps. Supports multiple pages option to use your home or office printer for large wall maps.
Share business maps
maps and share
with friends, colleagues, dealers, customers, prospects or vendors. Share territory maps. Email saved JPEG and PNG files or embed map files in PowerPoint presentations. Includes PDF export for larger print formats.