The Best Online Mapping Software
With mapping software from Map Business Online, businesses of any size can easily create sharable online maps that make it easy to view and organize critical business data geographically. By enhancing your location awareness, our software allows you to understand and visualize the various sales, customer, prospect and resource locations associated with your business. Increase your business intelligence and location awareness will prove invaluable in your short-and long-term strategic planning activities.
What Can You Do With Our Online Mapping Software?
Map Business Online software allows you to quickly, easily import and plot essential customer business data from Excel® spreadsheets and other database formats on to a map. Examples of the many valuable business uses of our software include:
- Access optimize routing for more efficient sales routes and sales planning
- Create customer data visualizations - expose business and competitor trends in your data
- Visualize your business’s critical resource locations
- Build and manage comprehensive sales territories that support your sales organization
- Conduct spatial searches - effectively search data by territory, radius or data filters
- Create marketing campaigns segmented by geographic area
- Conduct comprehensive market analysis for targeted areas
- Map business data by street address, zip code, city name or latitude and longitude
- Create demographic maps using up-to-date Census data
You also enjoy the flexibility of sharing maps online with colleagues and constituents or embedding them in your PowerPoint presentations. Print up to five foot by five foot full-color wall maps that are perfect for communicating sales accountability and sales results in a busy office.
Online Mapping Software Reviews
A great way to determine the true value of any product or service is to see what actual users have to say about it. Map Business Online mapping software reviews highlight the many specific benefits of our product and company including:
- Making it easy to change and updates to maps
- Enhancing direct mail strategies by plotting prospect lists against existing customer lists
- Offering easy-to-follow product demos that simplify the learning process
- Offering essentially the same features of more complex software solutions, but with a more user-friendly interface
- Determining the most efficient ways of developing delivery routes
- Offering a greater ability to identify untapped sales territories
- Increasing the ability to determine where customers/prospects actually live makes it easier to choose the ideal physical location for a new facility
- Offering convenient access to the software from any web-enabled computer
- Speaking to a live person whenever assistance is needed
Map Business Online Software Is Extremely Affordable
Many of the online mapping software reviews also mention the affordability of the Map Business Online product. At a price of only $299.95 per year, our software solution is less expensive than that of many of our competitors.
Try Our Online Mapping Software Risk Free
Take advantage of our 1-month free trial offer and experiment with our software without risk. You’ll enjoy access to all software features during the trial at no cost, and you don’t require a credit card to get started. Be sure to check out more of the glowing online mapping software reviews found right here at MapBusinessOnline.com.
Selected Map Business Online features See more features
Build fast map visualizations of your business data Map business data
from various sources by street address, city name, ZIP code, or latitude and longitude. Plot 100,000 or more locations on a map at once. All you need to start is a spreadsheet with business data.
Design and visualize sales territories
Use our sales territory mapping software
to create sales territories by ZIP code, county, or state. Aggregate demographics and sales data by territory. Search business data inside sales territories. Highlight territory overlap.
Plan customers visits with optimized routing
Use maps to identify customers within a radius or polygon. Optimize visits sequence and generate turn-by-turn driving directions
. Reduce travel costs. Improve ROI and productivity.
Share business maps
maps and share
with friends, colleagues, dealers, customers, prospects or vendors. Share territory maps. Email saved JPEG and PNG files or embed map files in PowerPoint presentations. Includes PDF export for larger print formats.
Categorize geographic areas by population or household income. Explore new markets, business patterns, or social trends against color coded Census
maps for business and competitor analysis.
Perform Market Analysis for multiple sites
Search data for multiple locations. Generate market area profiles. Find nearest store or pick up location. Calculate distances to multiple locations
. Aggregate demographic data and populate data records with geography names.
Visualize business data on map with various symbols
Assign specific symbols, colors, and sizes to your data points on map. Choose from a wide variety of symbols or create your own. Visually define customers and prospects across multiple locations
using symbols color coding.
Illustrate business data on map with charts
Graphically depict your business data on a map using pie or bar charts
. Use charts to show sales by product, invoices due vs. paid, products ordered vs. shipped, and sales by customer demographics.
Emphasize customers density with heat maps
Highlight market areas that generate more business. Visually compare map areas for business potential. Select from a variety of heat map colors and options.
Draw custom graphics and annotate maps Draw
circles, rectangles, polygons, and lines. Choose from a selection of line styles and fill colors. Identify map locations with text. Draw market areas and sales territories. Customize your business map.
Print large format map views Print large maps
to use in presentations and project plans. Save maps as PDF files to print as large as 60” x 60” customer maps. Supports multiple pages option to use your home or office printer for large wall maps.