Enable TLS 1.1/1.2 in Internet Explorer
If you are using Internet Explorer to access MapBusinessOnline, these instructions will help you configure TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 support in your Web browser.
TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 are only supported in these configurations:
Browser: IE 8 and higher
OS: Windows 7 and higher
- Start Internet Explorer.
- Check if it supports latest TLS protocols by navigating to https://www.mapbusinessonline.com page.
If the page appears just fine – you are all set!
- Otherwise go to Tools menu (it shall be on the menu bar or click gear button as displayed on the picture below). Select ‘Internet Options’ menu item.
- In 'Internet Options' dialog select ‘Advanced’ tab, scroll down to Security options.
- Turn on check these boxes: 'Use TLS 1.1' and 'Use TLS 1.2'.
- Press OK.
- Exit Internet Explorer. Make sure that all IE windows have been closed. Now you can go to step #1 above and check that all have been configured correctly.