March 20, 2012 – Newburyport, MA – Today SpatialTEQ announces the release of Map Business Online Version 2.53. With this release Map Business Online now offers sales territory visualization capabilities, advanced map labeling options, and transparency settings for state, county and zip-code views. Map Business Online is an extremely affordable and easy-to-use mapping solution for large enterprises, small businesses, and non-profits.
Map Business Online now provides territory visualization features that enable more detail about your sales territory or field resource plan including semi-transparent views by zip-code, county or state. This release provides more labeling options for imported data presentation including text style, font controls, a symbology on/off switch, and callout placement on the map.
Popular Map Business Online applications for business users include:
- Sales territory visualization tools for CRM, presentation slides, and planning.
- Resource location mapping for public safety and health applications.
- Point-to-point routing for traveling sales people or mobile field workers.
- Creation of exportable marketing list segments by area from bulk data imports.
- Radius and Polygon search of imported data by geographic area.
- Share map views by email or presentation slides.
- Color code imported data by volume, geographic area, or pie chart.
- Display data against street, zip-code, county, state or combined map views.
Map Business Online utilizes the most up-to-date map data available through Cloud based services provided by Esri www.esri.com.
About SpatialTEQ: www.SpatialTEQ.com develops easy-to-use location-based software and GIS tools that lower overall operation costs, and increase productivity. Access an array of geospatial software solutions, geo-data management services, or GPS tracking tools, at affordable rates, impressive turn-around times, and with the latest technologies applied.
To learn more about Map Business Online go to www.MapBusinessOnline.com or contact: