Sales Territory Planning & Field Resource Mapping for Businesses
NEWBURYPORT, MA (September 5, 2013) — Map publisher SpatialTEQ, the leader in affordable and easy-to-use business mapping software, today announced the release of Map Business Online 4.0, an expansive list of enhancements to the award winning, web-based mapping software used by thousands of North American sales, marketing, finance, and health care professionals. Map Business Online (Map Business Online) users import business data for easy map display, color coding, sales territory mapping, demographic analysis, and web map sharing.
These extensive updates to SpatialTEQ’s cloud-based mapping software are the result of ongoing efforts to improve Map Business Online by adding features requested by users who apply Map Business Online’s powerful visualization tools to their business and resource planning activities.
Expanded Territory Management Tools for Advanced Sales Planning
- Territory managers may now highlight territory assignment intersections to identify overlapping sales responsibilities or coverage area holes.
- Territory Count feature reveals overlapping and unassigned zip codes, counties, or states for easy and fast territory maintenance.
- Territory managers can now draw and label user defined territory regions with the enhanced Draw Tool.
New Base Map Layer Options Offer a Variety of Compelling Map Views
- Map Business Online 4.0 now offers National Geographic World Map and World Topographic Map views.
- Satellite imagery views are now provided as an alternative map background option to the Streets map template.
- Zip code layer data options – users may now choose between Census ZCTA and USPS zip codes styles.
Enhanced Draw Tool Added to Map Business Online
A popular request from the growing Map Business Online user-base is a draw tool that enables user defined map shapes and lines. This new tool allows users to create their own graphic objects on the map.
- Draw circles, polygons and choose from a selection of line sizes and colors
- Select from a variety of colors for fill shading.
- Identify created objects with text labels.
Map Business Online 4.0 includes a basic measuring tool for quick point-to-point distance measurements. Examples of how users would apply the Measure Tool include determining territory widths, measuring the minimum distance between two retail locations, or estimating how far a new home is located from work.
Map Printing and Map Display Enhancements
Professional business users often use Map Business Online to create presentation graphics or wall maps that inform constituents about business objectives or results.
- Large format printing through PDF file format now provides rectangle and circle print previews, defining the area of interest for printing.
- In addition to Map Legend control, Map Business Online now provide s a flexible Map Title Bar that can be conveniently placed anywhere on the map to further define business maps.
New Map Data & Filtering Options
With Map Business Online 4.0 users may now include web and email links with their imported business data and customer mapping software. Embedded links will display and open from the map. Map Business Online 4.0 offers a wide array of data filters within the Data Window. With this release users may assign unique syMap Business Onlinelization to filtered datasets and marketing lists for easy map identification. Users now have the ability to filter imported datasets, displaying just those results on the map.
About Map Business Online
Brought to you by the creators of BusinessMAP, www.MapBusinessOnline.com has been providing sales & marketing professionals with affordable and intuitive solutions to geographic challenges since 2010. Create, edit, and share maps that reflect your business. Create optimized multi-stop routes to drive down travel costs. No other map software solves so much for so little.
Contact: Geoffrey Ives email@example.com (800) 425-9035, (207) 939-6866