New users of business mapping software choose Map Business Online for a variety of reasons. Some are brand new to business mapping and choose MBO based on their return results from a Google search for business mapping software. Our FREE Trial is there for brand new users to test out the application for thirty days. A user can import up to 1,000 addresses or lat/lon records at no cost – no credit card required.
Often, people who have used Microsoft MapPoint are landing on our web page, looking for a MapPoint replacement for the 1990’s era desktop mapping program canceled two years ago. We’re happy to assist with this transition, be it a one user opportunity or five-hundred users. MapPoint was great while it lasted, but time marches on. We believe Microsoft had bigger fish to fry and decided this market, of less than 1 million users, just wasn’t their future. We beg to differ.
We get a fair number of customers on the rebound from our direct competitors too. Maybe we didn’t do a good enough job convincing them of MBO’s ease-of-use or affordability and they selected one of our competitors. Generally, they return to us for these reasons:
- Ease-of-Use – They seek more direct, less complicated mapping with a non-GIS user interface
- Import Location Allowance – They require the ability to import up to 100,000 address records per map
- Affordable & Advanced Sales Territory Mapping – Hierarchical territories, now included in MBO for $300, are killer
- Cloud Based Software – Access your maps from any computer – Mac or PC, receive automatic data updates, no installations
- Awesome Support – We’re here in the USA ready to respond to emails and phone calls
- We Listen – Like our features? That’s because we react to customer feedback
The most common use-case application of Map Business Online is basic address spreadsheet import and data visualization. At the simplest level, this means viewing your customers, patients, or prospects against a map and noticing where locations are grouped. But beyond a simple import and view, the application enables:
- Symbolization Options – Chose from a growing library of symbols or import your own symbols
- Color Shading – Color code symbols or geographic regions based on your imported data. Import data and color ZIP codes.
- Heat Maps – Visually depict your critical location datasets as color shaded heat maps
- Optimized Multi-Stop Routing with time windows – Manage your field staff
- Advanced Territory Mapping – Now with hierarchies supporting regions and divisions
- Market Analysis – Isolate markets by geographic area, compare prospect data
- Drive Time Analysis – Create retail polygons by driving times and driving distance
- Demographic Analysis – Define your markets with comprehensive Census based demographic maps
- Combine Datasets – Create data calculations from imported data and included demographic layers
- Export Map Images for presentations, wall maps, reports, and marketing graphics
- Share Maps for collaborative editing or view only information sharing
- Build Maps – competitor maps, expansion plans, market analysis, territories, field asset portfolios
- Plan Your Family Vacation or your ‘alternative’ Thanksgiving Day placement this year
- Introduce your associates to business mapping – Be that Map Geek!
So, whether you’re new to Map Business Online or returning, we’d like to welcome you to the platform. Join our newsletter. We’ll keep you updated on new features and MBO news in general. And we love your feedback. Please don’t be shy.
NEW! Refer a business associate to Map Business Online in exchange for a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Find out why over 25,000 business users log into www.MapBusinessOnline.com for their business mapping software and advanced sales territory mapping solution.
Contact: Geoffrey Ives email@example.com or Jason Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org (800) 425-9035