Welcome to MapBusinessOnline. This article is a blog describing the various ways to get help with your business mapping software.
We estimate that ninety percent of MapBusinessOnline users never contact us. Most users rarely require help. As a rule, MapBusinessOnline is intuitive, easy-to-use, and we’ve got various ways to support our user-base.
As you use MapBusinessOnline, you will find the Help Documentation is in the Help button on the far right of the Master Tool Bar. Help documentation is organized by subject and includes images and some videos describing popular processes like:
- Basics and Getting Started – Understanding the mapping tools
- Importing Data – Importing your own business data
- Working with Maps – How to start, save and open a map
- Sharing Maps – How to share a map with your constituents
- Color-coding Location Data – Color-code your imported data by flexible simple or map layer
- Sales Territory Mapping – Create areas of accountability for your sales team
- And many more topics
Just click that Help button and take a stroll through the help menus.
Each week I write a blog post related to business mapping and MapBusinessOnline applications. I try to cover popular or exciting applications of MapBusinessOnline – which means I’m interested in learning about your use of the tool. Feel free to contact me with your application if you’re interested in sharing.
Popular applications for MapBusinessOnline include:
- Business map visualizations
- ZIP Code maps
- Competitor maps
- Market Analysis & Site selection
- Customer maps
- Strategic planning maps
The Blog also covers standard MapBusinessOnline processes. These articles are similar to help documents but include user tips, application examples, and recent revisions to the tool. And every so often, I include a pun or refer to a TV show from my childhood – to keep it interesting – a case in point.
And then occasionally, I get the ‘Call of the Weird,’ to quote Jerry Garcia, and pen an article that may be way off-topic or presents business mapping in some odd form. So, please look forward to that.
Articles may seem repetitive at times, but I try to incorporate most of the new features we’re constantly adding to the product line. For instance, we’re continually improving territory mapping, and I do what I can to keep our business mappers aware of those enhancements. Often, those news features come directly from you, the user.
Use the Search Function in the upper right quadrant of the Blog to look for subjects that interest you. Type in ‘territories’ or ‘import data.’ The results will provide all the articles addressing those subjects.
Popular and helpful Blog articles:
- Your First Business Map
- A Word About ZIP Codes
- How Do I Edit MapBusinessOnline Maps?
- 6 Easy Ways to Create Territories
Once a month MapBusinessOnline, sends out an opt-in email newsletter. The Newsletter alerts users to impending changes, webinars, or other events. The articles are short and generally refer to blog posts, videos, or landing pages relevant to MapBusinessOnline processes.
All MapBusinessOnline help videos reside on our MapBusinessOnline YouTube Channel. You can use the YouTube search function to find videos on various mapping topics. You’ll find the search tool on the right side of the toolbar. Please note the magnifying glass incom. Just like in the Blog Search, type in a subject and search.
Here a few good getting started videos:
Contacting MapBusinessOnline for help is easy. Chat is available across the Website. Look for the Chat option in the lower right of any webpage. Email is available through the Contact button. Here you can also request a Web Demo.
Email and Chat each let the user communicate questions and problems with the added advantage of allowing pic files, in Jpeg format, to be easily transferred to us.
Pictures are often very helpful in expediting problem resolutions. Pic files of error messages or subtle application issues help us uncover technical and user-based solutions.
Phone support is also available – (800) 935-4025
Get smart about your mapping and use our support tools.
MapBusinessOnline access has officially transitioned from Web Browser (Adobe Flash Player) access to the Map App download access.
- Please download the Map App from the website – https://www.mapbusinessonline.com/App-Download.aspx.
- After installing the Map App, the MapBusinessOnline launch button will be in the Windows’ Start Menu or Mac Application folder. Find the MapBusinessOnline folder in the Start Menu scrollbar. Click the folder’s dropdown arrow and choose the MapBusinessOnline option. You can drag the icon to the taskbar for a quick launch button.
- All saved maps will be available through your Map Library Folder, the second button in from the left on the Master Toolbar. (Green File Folder icon.)
Map App access to MapBusinessOnline.com provides enhanced features and a better user experience.
The Map App includes the new Map Viewer app for free non-subscriber map sharing.
Value-Added Resellers – Offer the tool to your customers as a reseller. Make money on training and consulting. Contact us with further interest in reselling MapBusinessOnline.
Find out why over 25,000 business users log into www.MapBusinessOnline.com for their business mapping software and advanced sales territory mapping solution. The best replacement for Microsoft MapPoint happens to be the most affordable.
Contact: Geoffrey Ives email@example.com or Jason Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org