Insert map image into Microsoft® PowerPoint
To insert your map image into Microsoft PowerPoint follow the steps below:
- Click Save map image on Map Business Online toolbar. That will start ‘Save map image’ wizard.
- On the first page of the wizard select ‘Current map view’. There is also another
option that you can use of saving map image that shows all conterminous states with
inset maps of Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
Select image format of your preference. Map Business Online allows saving map image
into one of the following formats:
- JPEG File Interchange Format (*.jpg);
- PNG Portable Network Graphics (*.png).
- Next page will inform you about size of the map image created. Click Save image
to save image to file. Specify path to the image file in the pop up dialog.
- To insert just saved map image, launch Microsoft PowerPoint and open new or existing
presentation. Select Image/File option from Insert menu and specify just saved map
image in Open file dialog. Clicking Insert in the Open file dialog will place map
image into your presentation.