Map window & main toolbar
Map window is the main MBO window with main toolbar on top of it and Zoom control in the upper-right corner.
Map & Data window
Map & Data window contains list of layers (datasets, territory layers and map layers like ZIP codes) available on map. From the window you can:
- Switch a layer visibility – check on/off the box on the left of layer name
- Reach layer’s properties – stop over layer name and click gear icon that will appear
- View a layer in Data window - stop over layer name and click table icon that will appear
- Delete a layer - stop over layer name and click cross icon that will appear
- Change symbol for a dataset – click dataset’s symbol
- Reposition a layer (change order in which layer appears on map) – press mouse button over layer name and drag it to new position
- Map & Data window’s toolbar has selection of map views and buttons to access map properties and map filtering feature
To show Map & Data window just click the tab with blue arrow centered on the left side of map.
Manage map and data dialog
Manage map and data dialog provides access to all map and map layer properties. Click gear icon on Map & Data window toolbar in order to open the dialog.
Data and Route windows
Read on Data and Route windows by the links below:
- Data window
- Route window
Closing windows and dialogs
If you need to hide a window or cancel a dialog just click the cross button in the top-right corner of a window.