Business Data Mapping Software
Make a Beautiful Business Map
The Power of Business Maps
In the era of “big data,” the most powerful features of business mapping software are data visualization capabilities. For almost two decades, Map Business Online has provided innovative data mapping software for companies of all sizes, and across a broad range of industries. Our mapping solutions will help you easily import your business data - whether it’s from an Excel spreadsheet or a CRM system such as Oracle, ACT! or Salesforce - onto a map of your target area of interest.
Watch as your data comes alive. You can view your customers, prospects, dealers and competitors against a background of up-to-date maps. By taking advantage of our data mapping and geospatial capabilities, you can take your business intelligence to another level. Whether you intend to circulate data within your sales team or share information with customers and clients, many businesses find it challenging to analyze, organize and distribute large amounts of data. At Map Business Online, our business mapping software allows you to import large volumes of information, display against an accurate map and share views with your staff.
You can construct business data maps to illustrate nearly any aspect of your business, and from any perspective.
- Easily import customer data from text files, CSV files, database files, or Microsoft® Excel spreadsheets.
- Import business data for display by street address, city name, ZIP code, postal code or latitude and longitude — in the US and Canada.
- Plot and visualize data from a variety of accounting systems and contact management solutions including Microsoft Dynamics® CRM, Sage ACT!, and Intuit QuickBooks.
- Map up to 100,000 locations per map at one time.
- Use a variety of map symbols to identify critical business data or add your own symbols.
- Visualize business variables and trends through color-code maps. Remember: one picture is worth a thousand words!
- For more clarity and insights, you can also label your locations with product information, sales results, or contact information.
- Build data maps that show population, income trends and market penetration.
- Create radius maps to provide geographic search capabilities for your business data.
- Share maps through Map Business Online interactive webmap sharing, image sharing or print.
Whether you’re mapping 10 locations or 100,000, our data mapping and data visualization software will help you find trends and expose geographic patterns. We make it easy to grasp concepts and make better-informed decisions.
Benefits of Data Visualization With Map Business Online
Map Business Online is one of the most feature-rich tools for data visualization on the market today. Compared to similar platforms such as Maptive, it is more affordable, while offering more custom map storage, improved access to demographic data and a world-class support system that helps you make the best use of its business visualization tools.
When you choose Map Business Online, your business will benefit in several ways:
- You'll enjoy an expanded set of editing functions that allow you to create labels and alter fill and boundary colors as you wish — ultimately creating more beautiful, easier-to-read maps
- You'll be able to see your sales data and other internal business intelligence alongside U.S. Census records and industry-specific datasets
- You'll gain the ability to plan efficient delivery routes and share files in a wide range of formats
- You'll have access to cloud-based data visualization tools that make collaborating on custom maps easy
Whether you use Map Business Online for market analysis, sales territory mapping, site selection or anything else, you'll benefit from its advanced business visualization techniques and tools. Ultimately, the platform will help you see your data in a new context and, as a result, uncover the hidden patterns and opportunities that will drive your success.
Newly Updated for 2018
Year 2017 and Q1 2018 saw one of the most ambitious expansions of the Map Business Online platform yet. Now more than ever, Map Business Online is a data mapping tool for businesses in any industry. Some key features of the most recent version of Map Business Online include:
- New support for regional and divisional territory management and design. Now, you can use Map Business Online's data mapping tools in a manner that more closely resembles the structure of your organization, creating new layers based on custom criteria and geographic divisions.
- More flexible editing. Map Business Online's 2018 update contains an expanded suite of editing tools, allowing you to do more with color, transparency and labels. With it, you can create more attractive maps that present your data in innovative ways.
- Improved market analytics. Map Business Online has partnered with RealDataset to put NAICS market segment data at your fingertips. Complement your existing business intelligence with additional, unbiased information about your industry and your competition.
- Updated demographics. The 2018 update to Map Business Online includes newly updated census and other demographic data for North America. Neighborhoods can change quickly — make sure you're working with the most recent information by choosing Map Business Online.
From route optimization to big-picture business planning, Map Business Online puts a suite of advanced data mapping tools right at your fingertips. Follow the links on this page to learn more about why Map Business Online is one of the most advanced data mapping solutions on the market today. Learn more...
See Map Business Online in Action Request a demo
Want to learn more about Map Business Online's data visualization tools? Sign up today — multiple subscription options offer flexibility for businesses of all sizes.
Start using Map Business Online to visualize your business data by following our Support articles below:
Selected Map Business Online features See more features
Quickly build map visualizations of your business data
Map business data from multiple sources by street address, city name, ZIP code, or latitude and longitude. Plot 100,000 or more data points on a map at once. All you need to begin is a spreadsheet with business data.
Visualize business data maps using data symbols
Assign specific symbols, colors, and sizes to your business data points. Choose from an included library of symbols or create and import your own. Visually define customers and prospects across thousands of locations using symbols color coding.
Illustrate business data maps with charts
Graphically depict your business data on a map using pie or bar charts. Use charts to show revenue by product, invoices due vs. paid, items ordered vs. shipped, and sales by customer type.
Show more than one callout on map at a time. Add notes to individual map callouts. Change callouts orientation for better map layouts. Customize callouts look & feel.
Draw custom graphics on the map
Insert drawn circles, rectangles, polygons, and lines. Choose from a variety of line styles and fill colors. Identify critical map locations with text labels. Draw market areas and sales territories. Customize your business map with data mapping software.
Share business maps
maps and share
with friends, colleagues, dealers, customers, prospects or vendors. Share territory maps. Email saved JPEG and PNG files or embed map files in PowerPoint presentations. Includes PDF export for larger print formats.
Search data spatially with radius maps
Explore your data within circle or polygon areas. Organize search results into marketing lists or market areas. Export ZIP code demographics, territories, or marketing lists in Microsoft® Excel spreadsheets.
Search business data in full-featured tabular view
Search your data records by business name. Sort data view by any variable. Filter data by custom criteria. View search results on map.