While browsing our Web sites, you may be able to access the Web sites of our affiliates and third parties through a hyperlink. SpatialTEQ assumes no responsibility for the privacy practices of third parties' Web sites and suggests you review the privacy statements/policies on such Web sites before sharing your personally identifiable data.
SpatialTEQ collects certain personally-identifiable information such as your name, e-mail address, and postal address through our registration process to create your account with Map Business Online. We also gather statistics on how you use our Web site and services. All the information is employed solely to improve the services we offer, to facilitate and target communication with you about our services and offerings, and to provide effective customer support when needed.
When you plot a database on map with Map Business Online we process the data on our servers. We extract only data columns you designated to be used on map. We delete original data file immediately after designated data has been extracted. We store these selected data columns for you in our access protected database in encrypted form.
We will never rent, sell, or lease any of the personally-identifiable information we collect from you to third parties. We will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties, with only few exceptions:
- If such disclosure is required by law;
- Disclosing relevant information about our customers to our contractors (e.g. a credit card clearing service) in order for them to provide specific services for SpatialTEQ in your benefit. Our contractors are bound by strict contractual requirements to keep all personal information they process strictly confidential and to use such information solely on behalf of SpatialTEQ.
- Sharing relevant information with one of our authorized reseller partners solely for the purpose of assisting your on-boarding process with Map Business Online or to efficiently resolve any product related issues you may incur. All our reseller partners are bound by contractual requirements to keep all personally-identifiable information they access strictly confidential.
SpatialTEQ will take reasonable and prudent precautions to ensure that your personally identifiable data is protected against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure:
- We use secure connections using SSL to safeguard certain information when transmitted from your Web browser to SpatialTEQ;
- We use security controls to restrict access to databases housing personally identifying information;
- We use encryption for sensitive personal information.
You may review and edit information we store about you in our database on Account page.