NEWBURYPORT, MA (May 1, 2013) — Map publisher SpatialTEQ, the leader in affordable and easy-to-use business map software, today announced the release of Map Business Online 3.0. with dramatically enhanced territory mapping and routing work flows for marketing professionals, health care field forces and business analysts.
These extensive upgrades in SpatialTEQ’s cloud-based mapping software are in direct response to Map Business Online customers seeking more efficient ways to conduct sales mapping, and to improve visualization of their business map data.
Enhanced Territory Design Features
Map Business Online 3.0 builds upon its existing sales territory mapping tools with multiple new time-saving capabilities. Users can now:
- Import business sales territory assignments using the New Create Territories import tool
- Update or create a territory by selecting Zip Codes, counties or states on the map
- Visualize and query market areas using conventional radius search or polygon search tools, and immediately create or update sales territory maps directly from the search results
Also new with Map Business Online 3.0, territories may now combine the use of Zip Code, county and state geographic segments, which is critical to efficient territory creation, whether managing simple rural or complex urban assignments. Map legends associated with territory maps are now editable and can be turned off.
In addition, Zip Code geographic objects now appear at the country zoom level, providing visualizations across all map zoom levels.
Zip Code Mapping
Data Queries and radius mapping may now be applied to geographic segments (Zip Code, county or state) and the search results can be exported in standard formats for use in third party applications like Microsoft Excel and ACT! Users may now conduct Zip Code data searches by territory assignment and export results to third party applications.
NEW! Multi-stop and Optimized Routing
With Map Business Online 3.0, product delivery businesses, sales travelers and mobile service providers will now be able to create efficient, multi-stop, optimized vehicle routes — thereby driving down fuel costs and improving work force productivity.
Map Business Online users can import address data bases in Excel or CSV formats, and route to multiple map locations or address stops within the data. These capabilities will save time, reduce fuel consumption and increase productivity for:
- Home Health Care Agencies – import a clinician patient list and create a multi-stop, optimized route to the patient addresses
- Sales Forces – import a customer list, or generate a marketing list from a radius search within Map Business Online, and create a multi-stop, optimized route covering a day’s or week’s travel requirements for a targeted area
- Delivery Services – create a customer delivery list, or generate a marketing list from a radius search within Map Business Online, and crate a multi-stop, optimized route to a complete list of delivery points
Data Filtering Enhancements
Map Business Online 3.0 offers a wide array of data filters within the Data Window. Users can now filter state, county or Zip Code map layers by Census population or income data. Filtering results can be highlighted on the map for immediate geographic visualization. Users can also use filtering to create maps displaying only one state at a time or selected groups of states.
About Map Business Online
www.MapBusinessOnline.com has been providing sales & marketing professionals with affordable and intuitive solutions to geographic challenges since 2009. Create, edit, manage and share maps that reflect your business. No other map software solves so much for so little. Brought to you buy the creators of BusinessMAP.
Contact: Geoffrey Ives email@example.com 207-939-6866