The ability to display imported data layers on a business map is a basic feature in any decent business mapping software. It’s also the primary benefit when you really think about it. Whether the location data you are importing is your own business data, a data set you’ve scraped from the web or data you;ve purchased, that data visualized against a map transforms its ability to inform you, your team, and your map sharing audience. In short, importing data onto a map expands your business awareness.
Address based or lat/lon based data import and visualization is better with Map Business Online for several key reasons:
- Data Imports are Easy & Fast – Press the import button find your data and go. There are a couple of stops along the way to deal with column associations and labels, but your data will be on the map in seconds. Even if it’s a large dataset. I challenge any other tool to import as much data as we do, faster.
- Map Business Online Allows up to 100,000 Records – No daily limits, no hidden controls, just wide-open data imports. Out of the thousands of customers we serve maybe a dozen want to import more than 100,000 records. And half of those are because users often don’t bother to clean and dedupe their data. If you have such a massive data requirement, we can try to advise. Contact us.
- Conduct Spatial Queries – Map Business Online makes it easy to query data inside of a map object (a circle or polygon), outside of that same map object, or to filter your data through data filtering. Data segmentation is a breeze.
- The Map Views are Compelling – Let’s face it, we’re Map Geeks. We love GIS and business mapping. Our maps are beautiful, accurate and include a variety of layer options. There are several base map options to choose from.
- You Can Heat Map – It’s easy to heat map your data. Heat maps are derived from a numeric column in your data. Simply click the Heat Map day glow target icon right in the middle of the toolbar.
- SyMap Business Onlinelization and Color Shading – This is easy too. And you can import your own syMap Business Onlinels. So, ladies, make Bradley Cooper your map icon if you want. We don’t care. Guys, go ahead import James Fenimore Cooper if it suits your map. Create large and small circles based on your data. Or use pie chart & bar chart syMap Business Onlinelization.
- Map Sharing – Maps are for sharing and Map Business Online makes sharing wicked easy. Create static images, if that does the trick. But you can also share through interactive web maps or set-up collaborative map editing with individuals or teams. Remember, shared business maps drive accountability.
- Edit & Update – By adding a unique identifying column to your data you can make data updates a breeze. Edit data incrementally or set-up automatic updates from your desktop or network.
- SDK & API – For the programmers out there we’ve got database access tools that can enable application to application data feeds. Have someone who understands SD’s & API’s contact us. (API use requires a team subscription.)
Add to this list all of the other features in Map Business Online – like advanced territory mapping, our market analysis tool, optimized multi-stop vehicle routing, draw tools and the premium map layers – and your business may just become addicted to Map Business Online.
Businesses use Map Business Online data visualization tools to visually understand things. Examples of visual comprehension are:
- Competitor maps – Understand where your competitors are playing because they are probably not just playing.
- Expansion plans – Visualize information about customers, area demographics, and businesses.
- Customer maps – Understand where your customers are located and where they are not located. This can help businesses determine what you are doing right and perhaps what you may be doing wrong.
- Operational coverages – What your businesses capabilities are and where they are effective.
- Staffing maps – Who’s on first? What’s on second? Don’t let chaos rule your field force. Let maps identify who is required where today.
- Resource planning – Where are all my bill boards? Where are all my antique stores? Where are all my ATM’s? Where are all my car sales? Where are all my storage facilities? Where are all my rented machines? Get the picture?
- Prospect maps – Imported dataset of potential customers can be a real eye-opener, especially when overlaid on existing customers and competitor locations.
- Sales responsibility – Share sales territory maps with your team to drive accountability. Maps are real-good at emphasizing who’s responsible for what accounts.
- Strategic planning – Business maps collect and define trends and bottlenecks in your business. They provide situational awareness. Use them for planning.
Visualize data related to your business. How many successful large retailers ignore the impact of geographic location on their business? Try none. Understand the impact. Now.
Find out why over 25,000 business users log into www.MapBusinessOnline.com for their business mapping software and advanced sales territory mapping solution.
Contact: Geoffrey Ives firstname.lastname@example.org or Jason Henderson email@example.com (800) 425-9035