CORNISH, ME (February 27, 2018) — SpatialTEQ Inc., publisher of North America’s fastest growing business mapping software, announces that MapBusinessOnline has been selected by Kardex Remstar LLC. to create custom built sales territory maps for their North American sales organization.
Www.MapBusinessOnline.com is a cloud-based business mapping software utilized by large and small businesses to conduct sales and marketing analysis; sales territory management; customer and competitor map visualizations; optimized multi-stop vehicle route planning; as well as operational and strategic analysis.
Kardex Remstar, formally a Microsoft MapPoint client, selected MapBusinessOnline as an alternative to MapPoint after the tool was canceled by Microsoft in late 2014. With business expanding rapidly, Kardex Remstar contracted with MapBusinessOnline to take over the creation of territory maps on their behalf. “MapBusinessOnline took our territory mapping to the next level,” said Thomas Meader, US Business Analyst for Kardex Remstar North America.
MapBusinessOnline sourced key target market NAICS sector business data from RealDatasets and applied them to Kardex Remstar territory maps. MapBusinessOnline territory design tools provide a location-based platform for:
- Customer visualizations that display where customer activity is strongest by geographic area
- Advanced territory mapping, complete with regions and divisions, for clear accountability
- Sales projections and sales history aggregation by ZIP code, county or territory for results sharing
- Drive time estimates surrounding the sales teams’ home addresses for efficient sales planning
MapBusinessOnline created fully functional sales territory maps importing Kardex Remstar provided territory data. Up-to-date sales territory maps are now available for secure viewing and easy sharing, hosted securely in the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
About Kardex Remstar
Kardex Remstar, LLC, a company of the Kardex Group is a leading provider of automated storage and retrieval systems for manufacturing, distribution, warehousing, offices, and institutions. For information on automated storage and retrieval systems, call 800-639-5805 or visit www.kardexremstar.com.
MapBusinessOnline access has officially transitioned from Web Browser (Adobe Flash Player) access to the Map App download access.
- Please download the Map App from the website – https://www.mapbusinessonline.com/App-Download.aspx.
- After installing the Map App, the MapBusinessOnline launch button will be in the Windows’ Start Menu or Mac Application folder. Find the MapBusinessOnline folder in the Start Menu scrollbar. Click the folder’s dropdown arrow and choose the MapBusinessOnline option. You can drag the icon to the taskbar for a quick launch button.
- All saved maps will be available through your Map Library Folder, the second button in from the left on the Master Toolbar. (Green File Folder icon.)
Map App access to MapBusinessOnline.com provides enhanced features and a better user experience.
The Map App includes the new Map Viewer app for free non-subscriber map sharing.
Value-Added Resellers – Offer the tool to your customers as a reseller. Make money on training and consulting. Contact us with further interest in reselling MapBusinessOnline.
Find out why over 25,000 business users log into www.MapBusinessOnline.com for their business mapping software and advanced sales territory mapping solution. The best replacement for Microsoft MapPoint happens to be the most affordable.
Contact: Geoffrey Ives email@example.com or Jason Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org