Companies often turn to MapBusinessOnline business mapping software to solve problems, set up location-based reporting, or explain business trends. That’s why every day, we have a group of new subscribers exploring the various ways MapBusinessOnline can help them expand their e-commerce or improve operational efficiencies.
But how do you know if MapBusinessOnline can assist your business?
Geography is Important to Your Business
You might think geography is not crucial to your business. And for local convenience store retailers, that may be somewhat true. But for most companies, geography is critical to their day-to-day success.
Geography is essential to your business if you:
- Deliver products and services across a wide area more extensive than a single ZIP Code.
- Support customers in the field with traveling technicians or salespeople.
- Monitor nationwide or regional customer sales activity.
- Plan on expanding your business to new areas of the country.
- Have existing or plan to create sales territories.
- Support multiple branch locations.
- Analyze sales by ZIP code, county, or state.
- Are dependent upon suppliers from around the nation and the world.
- Manage a chain of retail stores.
- Conduct multiple site assessments every month or year.
- Consider driving times or distances relevant to your business.
- Work for a large enterprise, insurance company, bank, or manufacturer.
Business mapping software provides map visualizations of your business that will geographically define where revenue is generated and identify areas of future market potential for your products and services.
MapBusinessOnline provides the USA and Canadian map backgrounds and map layers required for accurate and compelling geographic business maps. Map controls include color adjustments, transparent map layers, and text box labels that present data descriptions. All these map features combine to inform your map viewer’s business awareness.
One reason geography can positively impact business planning and expansion is that geography provides the perfect platform to view business demographically. This brings us to a second way MapBusinessOnline can help improve your business.
Demographic Information is Important to Your Business
The US Census Bureau provides a wealth of information in the form of demographic data. Fortunately for Americans and map makers, all Census Bureau demographic data is published by location component – primarily by ZIP code, county, and state. MapBusinessOnline’s extensive library of demographic subjects examines how all American citizens live, spend money, and consume services.
Demography is vital to your business if you:
- Sell consumer products in the United States.
- Market to groups of people by gender, ethnicity, or age.
- Define your best customer by income bracket.
- Sell products in significant consumer product categories.
- Are considering expanding outside of a well-understood USA business region.
- Offer franchise business opportunities to investing entrepreneurs.
- Manage a sales or marketing department.
Map creators can sum Demographic data within MapBusinessOnline across like categories such as age or income. In this way, all Americans ages 65 and up can be classified as one demographic group by ZIP code or county for in-depth analysis by area. Thus, MapBusinessOnline is the perfect marketing analysis tool for any back scratcher sold in the USA.
You Have Additional Relevant Data Layers
Business map projects for analysis or report writing will often require, and benefit from, the addition of relevant map layers to the analysis. These relevant additional data layers could be sales record spreadsheets, industry-specific marketing data, or even MapBusinessOnline business listings with firmographic data adding relevant business points to your map project.
At the center of your map visualization project is the map application itself. Business mapping software is a kind of easel for location data offering the ability to present a variety of location-based data layers in an easy-to-use database management array. The mapping system as a data visualization tool, coupled with map jurisdiction layers, pulls together the final analysis of relevant data to the problem. Business maps, carefully crafted, provide solutions:
- Business maps help sell franchises.
- Business maps organize field service technicians.
- Business maps balance sales territories
- Sales territory maps inform and coordinate sales teams.
- Demographic maps define markets and suggest new areas of market development.
- Optimized routing maps suggest the most efficient routes.
- Business maps generate reports for transportation networks.
Given all the reasons business mapping software benefits any organization focused on profitability and growth, it isn’t easy to understand how a business can get by without software like MapBusinessOnline.
Discover why over 25,000 business users log into www.MapBusinessOnline.com for their business mapping software and advanced sales territory mapping solution. The best replacement for Microsoft MapPoint happens to be the most affordable.
To access MapBusinessOnline, please register and download the Map App from the website – https://www.mapbusinessonline.com/App-Download.aspx.
After installing the Map App, the MapBusinessOnline launch button will be in the Windows Start Menu or Mac Application folder. Find the MapBusinessOnline folder in the Start Menu scrollbar. Click the folder’s dropdown arrow and choose the MapBusinessOnline option.
The Map App includes the Map Viewer app for free non-subscriber map sharing.
Contact: Geoffrey Ives at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jason Henderson at email@example.com